Saturday, November 30, 2013

CTMH 12 card Workshop 11/25/13


Using some scraps of retired CTMH paper I found while clearing the dining room table for Thanksgiving dinner, I made up this Christmas card to add to the stack waiting to be addressed and sent out.  I fussy cut the stamped ornaments and hung them from the card with gold embroidery thread.  I specifically put 8 dots of red glitter gel on the flowers of the DP so I could enter the card in the CASual Fridays Challenge #121, which requires that you use 8 of something on your card.
(stamps, glitter gel and papers are all CTMH products)



I am also entering the card in the following challenges:
 Vintage Stamping Challenge #14 - Traditional Christmas Time
Crafting by Designs Challenge - Christmas/Winter
Crafty Little Fairies Challenge - Classic Christmas (Red, Green, Gold)
Color My Heart Color Dare #71 - Ponderosa Pine and Cranberry




Monday night Joyce had a 12 card workshop featuring the new Sparkle and Shine paper from Close to My Heart and the chipboard elements
that match.  
Here are the 12 cards we made.











We used all the pieces in the compliments package with the exception of those shown below.  I'm sure I'll find a home for them.

It was a whirlwind 2 hours of fun.  Thanks, Joyce. 

11 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful collection of Christmas cards! Thanks for joining this Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those baubles hanging with the gold thread Debi. True Christmas colours.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bunch of Xmas cards featuring our challenge colours. Thanks for joining us at CLF.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card
    Thanks for joining us this week over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have some of the B&T paper from your first card!! Glad to know I'm not the only one still hoarding scraps of paper from years gone by. Thanks for linking up with us at Color My Heart. Your collection of cards is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your early Christmas card entered in the Stampotique challenge this week! It's just elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of cards - I love the ornaments on the the one you've entered for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - thanks for playing along ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love your design and traditional colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your very modern-looking Christmas card, Debi. It reminds me how much fun it is to break out of the traditional once in awhile. Thanks for joining the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards -- your loved ones will love you for the stunning artwork you'll be sending them. Thanks for taking this week's Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your cards are lovely! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.