Thursday, July 31, 2014

Seeing dots!


I never tire of using this Close to My Heart Dotty Paper.  It was a special limited edition pack that they offered a few years ago.  I wish they would make it available in the catalog.  But it's out with the old and in with the new.  And you should see all the new papers and products available August 1st in the new catalog.
This stamp set, also CTMH, is also one of my favorites for kids of all ages.

For this card I  followed a sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #66
 
I noticed the DT used a lot of CTMH products on their fab inspiration cards, so I feel right at home on their blog.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Papers (I love polka dot paper because of its versatility.)
Fab n Funky Challenge #224 - Walk on the Wild Side (use animal stamps)
Hanna and Friends Challenge #202 - Animals
Inky Impressions Challenge #170 - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge #188 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge Week #222 - Animal Magic

***************************



When I posted the cards from Joyce's card workshop on Tuesday, I missed one.  
Here it is:




15 comments:

  1. I loved Dotty for You Paper, and still have a small hoard of it left....love the elephant. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Dotty for You Paper, and still have a small hoard of it left....love the elephant. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Debi! I too adore polka dots, this is a super sweet card! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Love the paper, and that darling elephant ! thanks for joining us his week at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on that fun sketch, Debi, and I this your polka dot elephant is fantastic! Brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have Dotty too! I want to hoard it I love it so much! Great card, so sweet, cute and down right adorable. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just soooo cute and beautifully designed. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute, and that sentiment made me smile. Thanks for playing with AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card!! I love the elephant and polka dots! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I never think to stamp on patterned paper. What a great idea. Kristen - AHSC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all those patterns. Thanks for sharing at Penny's.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  13. So love dotty papers too, such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing at AYLI. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card - love the dotty elephant!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, Debi. I also love polka dots paper, it's indeed very versatile. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.